Open Positions 3
IT Manager / JOB REF : ITm032017
The IT manager will be responsible for organizing and managing our system : networks and servers. IT manager will be assisted by an IT assistant in charge of the day to day network maintenance.Apply
Responsibilities include :
- Administration of around 10 servers. Technologies : Open-E DSS (Linux) , Windows Server, OSX server.
- Management of the backups and archives. Technologies : Retrospect, Archiware PresStore, Carbon Copy Cloner.
- Administration of around 80 workstations and 20 administration computers. - Administration of the renderfarm.
- Suppliers management.
- Autodesk Flame workstations management.
- Management of the mail servers and website servers.
- Development and management of our project management tools. - Management of the D-Link network.
IT Manager Assistant / JOB REF : ITmA032017
The IT manager assistant will be responsible for organizing and managing our system : networks and servers in relationship with the IT manager. He will assist the IT Manager in the day to day maintenance of our systems, workstations and networks.Apply
– Administration of around 60 workstations and 20 administration computers.
– Management of the backups and archives
– Management of the D-Link network.
– Must be able to multi-task
IT Developper / JOB REF : ITdevA032017
This role will contribute to the creation and maintenance of tools and innovative pipeline. The tools developed are used for asset management, production management, and our 3D pipe.Apply
• Design, code, and support applications, tools and processes which extend and enhance an innovative pipeline including asset management, production management, and other tools.
• Collaborate with our IT and our supervisors to optimize workflow and tool integration.
• Support production and artist concerns including debugging, troubleshooting and managing fixes.
• Participate in a positive and productive work environment and contribute to collaborative efforts across multiple facilities.
• C++ and Python are musts.
• Good understanding of software development best practices is a must.
• Good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
• Ability to work with a team
• B Sc. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
• 2-3 years of professional experience in software development
Nice to haves:
• Relational database design concepts, and experience dealing with large databases an asset.
• Experience with PostgreSQL or any other SQL language a plus.
• Experience with Nuke or Maya a plus.